ABOUT THE PROJECT
Back in 2004 (I was in Secondary 3), I was given an opportunity to participate in the Singapore’s North-East Virtual Heritage Trail website competition organized by Temasek Polytechnic and North East Community Development Council.
I led the project with the design and coding of the website. The content materials were gathered by my team.
We presented this website and won 1st runner up.
School, competition, North East Community Development Council
Index / Home
- Sketch of Singapore map
- Layout framed with <table> tag
- North-East (Aljunied GRC, Hougang SMC…) are clickable regions by use of <map><area shape> tags
- Scrolling marquee on left
- Date at bottom shows date at which webpage was accessed
- “Bookmark Us” link appears if browser is Internet Explorer 4 and above
- Background music plays only on this page
- Clicking on Gallery in side menu opens a new window
- Content dump with random text/image alignments
Change skin color
- Background color change is only effective on the page. Will revert after navigating/refreshing the page as there is no cookie to save this session.